StumbleUpon

Friday, October 5, 2012

What is a baby concierge?


By now you have seen my posts, pictures and blogs about my new business... I am still getting the question of, "What is it that you do exactly?"

The catch phrase to describe this service is that I am like a wedding coordinator, but for all things baby! Of course, that is the simplest way of putting it because there is SO SO much more that this concierge will offer.  From the moment you decide to have a baby (and after the excitement wears off) there often is a feeling of being overwhelmed! This is not just for first time parents either-- products, procedures and births are different with each child. Not to mention that after you have one child your time becomes more and more limited, and your needs increase as well. Unlike a wedding, where once the wedding is complete a coordinator's job is done, having a baby is an ongoing event for the rest of your life!

J'aime la vie assists right from the beginnning with pediatrician, OB and/or Doula placement, childcare/nanny placement, and nutrition/ fitness consults.  We also will design a customized birth plan & baby registry with products that work for you! Researching strollers, car seats, high chairs and what toys are best can be enough to drive a person mad! I have done it all, and I continue to keep up with all the consumer reports and actual 'parent tried and true' testimonies to make sure you do not waste your money or time.

J'aime la vie can organize and decorate your nursery, baby proof your house, get training for your pets if you are worried about how they may feel with a crying child in the home! I can set up house cleaning services, grocery store runs before birth, after and beyond.  I have access to the valley's top photographers, bakeries, florists, and more to help you create the baby shower of your dreams!! I don't stop there... I plan religious ceremonies, 'baby-moons', birthday parties, gender reveal parties, and new parent showers!! I will design invitations; baby announcements and can even create a photo baby book for you or for you to give as a gift.  I also offer an adoption transition service for those parents who may be taking in a child from any age! One of my favorite services I will be offering is a bed-rest concierge... for those moms who are not allowed to get up and do the things they need to, I will!

Every family's needs and situation is different, so I offer A la Carte options as well as customized packages! These services are great to give as a gift to a friend or daughter!





I planned my baby shower on my own; I was new here to Arizona from Minnesota. My friends felt helpless in not being able to help me put this together... so what a great gift to give a friend! You can have as little or as much control in the process as you would like. I am not here to take away this special time for you, I am here to take away the stress and give you an incredible event on your budget. I will always be available by phone or email to all my clients at any time.

Stephanie Anotinette
480-717-2795
ByVictoriaAntoinette@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment